Where there are books, there is reading.
Where there is reading, education happens.
Where education happens, poverty has less of a stranglehold.
Books for Life International introduces children in developing countries to the joy of reading and learning.
We do this by:
- Helping to start or enhance children's libraries
- Providing high-quality native-language story books and textbooks
- Working with dedicated volunteers in developing countries
- Partnering with local communities, who determine the scope of the project
- Introduce computers and computer educational software.
Books for Life International has helped foster the love of reading in countries such as India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, South Africa, the Dominican Republic and Nicaragua.